Housekeeper’s main responsibility is to do a general household / basic cleaning which includes vacuuming, mopping, dusting, cleaning sliding doors, replace liners as needed, and sanitize bathrooms and kitchen. Most housekeepers will work for a flat fee (not hourly rate) on a daily basis. They will accept extra work for an additional fee like cleaning windows, inside refrigerator, laundry etc.
A housekeeper could work from one day a week or an everyday basis.
Flat fee service:
- They will do all the basic cleaning and for an additional fee they will perform extra duties like cleaning windows, inside refrigerator, laundry, ironing, etc.
- Fees will depend on the size of the house.
- Agency will charge a one time fee to place a housekeeper.
- Housekeepers can also work on an hourly basis at client request.
They will do basic cleaning plus extra duties like running errands, grocery shopping, dropping off and pick up laundry from dry cleaners, etc.
Hourly rate will vary.
- Agency will charge one time fee.
- Our candidates complete a detailed application, we personally interview them, check their previous experience by calling the references and talking with the previous families.
- We provide thorough criminal background checks.